Gift Ideas - Handmade and Other

Monday, December 30, 2013

Handmade Gifts - Week Four


I hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas!! I had a quiet time with loved ones and enjoyed it very much.

Recently someone asked if I make handmade gifts for others. The answer is yes! In fact, this is the first year in many years that I didn't make any handmade gifts for Christmas . . . although I baked more cookies than I know what to do with! :)

Today I thought I would share with you a few of the gifts I have made with love and care over the years . . .







A plastic bag holder for my teddy bear collector mom.















A "Busy Book" for a young nephew.











A lap quilt and matching pillows as a wedding gift for a dear friend and her new groom.












A matching towel and dishcloth set.












A "Puppy Book" (much like a baby book only for a dog) for a 9 year old who had just received his much hoped and prayed for puppy.













A blanket to welcome a precious new life into our family!












How about you? Do you like to craft? 
What gifts have you made for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment